69 Old Broad Street, London, United Kingdom
Level 17, Dashwood House
The Dashwood house is one of London's key business centres. Situated with a stunning skyscraper and premium-grade building the Dashwood house is juxtaposed against the traditional Victorian architecture of ‘The City'.
Situated directly above Liverpool Street tube station, with direct access to four central train lines, including the Central, Hammersmith and City, Circle, and District lines.
Stansted Airport is less than 45 minutes away via the Stansted Express; Heathrow Airport can be reached within 45 minutes by taxi.
The prestigious and modern look of the office includes glass sliding doors and original commissioned artwork.
Breath-taking views of the City of London including landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral, Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, The Gherkin and Europe's tallest skyscraper, The Shard are near this office location.
Standing at 74 metres high, the refurbished Dashwood House is located in London's prime financial and business centre of the City of London. Also referred to as the ‘Square Mile', it is ranked alongside New York City as the leading centre of global finance. This new high-rise is situated just off Broadgate and above Liverpool Street Tube Station, in the business centre, providing direct access to London's three central train lines and an abundant range of retail, café and bar options.
Servcorp Dashwood House offers its visitors a first-class, exclusive atmosphere coupled with spacious, high-ceiling facilities and multi million pound five star fit out. On the 17th floor, as you walk out the elevator, the large granite reception area with expansive views offers an unforgettable experience to any visitor. Besides great views, the impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, coworking space and exclusive kitchen make this office location one of the best serviced offices within the business centres of the City of London.
The entire building benefits from sustainable environmental technology, including solar panels on the roof, rainwater capture and recycling, and a high-performance coating on the external glass cladding to control heat and light levels.
How to get to Dashwood House
How to get to Dashwood House
45 minutes to Heathrow Airport on the M4 by Taxi, or 45 minutes to Stansted Airport on the Stansted Express train.
Located directly above Liverpool Street tube station providing direct access to four central train lines, including the Central, Hammersmith and City, Circle, and District lines.
Various bus services available from Liverpool Street Station
Taxis are available outside the building entrance of Dashwood House
The Servcorp Difference
- We know you will get value from our service, so we don't lock you into long term contracts. Your commitment can be month to month, and we don't charge a security deposit when you pay with a credit card. After one month cancel or continue with any package
- We only choose the best addresses, and we fit them out to an immaculate global standard, so when you meet clients at our offices they will always be impressed
- All our team are well trained and presented and you can book their time for as little as ten minutes
- We are the only premium global provider, and your membership gives you access to our network of 160+ offices around the world
How we help your business
We’ve done the hard work for you, so for your low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment in:
- Finding the best building in each city
- Committing to the minimum lease agreement of at least 3 years
- Fitting out the floor to 5-star quality, which costs on average US$1.5 million
- Hiring and training the best team to support your business
- Building a US$50 million IT infrastructure that allows you to take advantage of the global network
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel
- Extensive dining and bar options
- Spitalfields Market
- Lloyd's Bank
- Café Nero
- Pret A Manger
- Taylor Street Barista's
- Tesco and Marks and Spencer
- Virgin Active and Fitness First
- Monuments such as Tower Bridge, Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral
- Boots pharmacy
- NHS walk-in clinic