Grow your business with a 5-star corporate presence
Servcorp Serviced Office solutions offer your business a world-class corporate environment and presence for your business in London at cost-effective rates without overheads of lease or administrative staff.
Our flexible contracts include a range of packages designed to meet all your day-to-day business needs and help your business succeed. Expand your business with a Servcorp Serviced Office in your preferred location and enjoy the convenience of flexible monthly lease rates and no lock-in contracts.
With a Serviced Office at Servcorp, your business should expect to take advantage of fully serviced offices in the most prestigious London locations, professionally trained reception and secretarial teams, luxury interior fitouts, impressive meeting room facilities and industry leading IT infrastructure and support.
Servcorp’s onsite administrative and secretarial teams are professionally trained and well presented to best represent your business, from answering your phone calls the way you would like to greeting your clients and offering administrative support to your business.
Servcorp boasts 160+ locations across the globe in the most sought-after locations, including London locations in Mayfair, City of London and Canary Wharf. You can rely on Servcorp to help your business make a great first impression. Our 5-star addresses become your address to use on your letterheads, business cards and website.
All Servcorp’s London locations boast impressive skyline views across London, and are perfectly positioned near the main attractions, entertainment venues, world-renowned restaurants and famous cultural sights including Green Park, The Ritz, Lloyds of London and St. Paul’s.
Servcorp serviced office solutions provide the keys to the Servcorp corporate community to buy from and sell to, facilitating growth in your business network.
Select from one of Servcorp’s prestigious serviced offices in London to manage your business presence with distinction and ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
Where are your Serviced Offices located?
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Irvine
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 160+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).