Some of the world's leading architects and designers have been involved in the creation of Canary Wharf and immense care has been taken to ensure that it is a green and pleasant place to be. 40 Bank Street offers its visitors a first-class, exclusive atmosphere coupled with spacious, high-ceiling facilities.
Servcorp's serviced offices and virtual offices are on the 18th floor. Upon leaving the elevator, the large granite reception area with expansive views offers an unforgettable experience to any visitor. Besides great views, the impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, coworking space and exclusive kitchen make this location with no doubt the best serviced office within Canary Wharf.
The entire building benefits from sustainable environmental technology, including solar panels on the roof, rainwater capture and recycling, and a high-performance coating on the external glass cladding to control heat and light levels.
How to get to Canary Wharf
How to get to Canary Wharf
London City Airport is only minutes away and Heathrow Airport can be reached within 50 minutes.
Located directly above Canary Wharf tube station and within easy walking distance of Heron Quays station on the DLR. Both stations provide direct connections to central London.
Various bus services available at 40 Bank Street entrance.
Taxis are available outside the building entrance of 40 Bank Street.
The Servcorp Difference
- We know you will get value from our service, so we don't lock you into long term contracts. Your commitment can be month to month, and we don't charge a security deposit when you pay with a credit card. After one month cancel or continue with any package
- We only choose the best addresses, and we fit them out to an immaculate global standard, so when you meet clients at our offices they will always be impressed
- All our team are well trained and presented and you can book their time for as little as ten minutes
- We are the only premium global provider, and your membership gives you access to our network of 160+ offices around the world
How we help your business
We’ve done the hard work for you, so for your low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment in:
- Finding the best building in each city
- Committing to the minimum lease agreement of at least 3 years
- Fitting out the floor to 5-star quality, which costs on average US$1.5 million
- Hiring and training the best team to support your business
- Building a US$50 million IT infrastructure that allows you to take advantage of the global network
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf
- Four Seasons, Canary Wharf
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre offering over 200 shops across three different shopping malls ;Cabot Square, Jubilee Place and Canada Square.
- Extensive dining and bar options
- Billingsgate Market
- Lloyd's Bank
- Café Nero
- Pret A Manger
- Waitrose, John Lewis and Marks and Spencer
- Boots pharmacy
- NHS walk in clinic
- Bupa Centre
- Three hours free parking on weekends and bank holidays